Mycorrhizal fungi act as a secondary root system, enabling plants’ roots to explore a much greater volume of soil than their own roots.
- Mycorrhiza are beneficial fungi which act as a stimulate to root growth
- Zander Mycorrhiza growth medium provides a substrate for successful plant-mycorrhizal symbiosis
- Successful trials in Kuwait now proceeding to commercial deployment
- Zander have licensed mycorrhizae production, and have built a facility in the UAE for this purpose
- Native mycorrhizal strains to be produced in-country from indigenous species
Current prices (excluding the UK)
|Weight||Cost/kg USD||Shipping USD|
|Up to 100 kg||15.50||1.5 per litre|
|101-1000 kg||13.50||1.0 per litre|
|1000-5000 kg||9.50||0.5 per litre|
1 litre = 0.833 kg
Prices are correct as of September 2016, we reserve the right to change them without notice.
For U.K. customers: please contact us for the latest price.